Oil Analysis Laboratory
Lubriport has provided analytical services for 40 years to marine, shipping, industry, government, and individuals. We diagnose, inform, and consult on all phases of equipment operation and maintenance.
- Lube Oil Analysis - Metals and Contaminants
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Diesel and Residual Fuels Testing - "Fuel Oil Testing"
- New Lubricant Quality Assurance
- Metals Determination by Emission Spectrophotometer - BAIRD
Assurance of Quality:
Clients of Lubriport are accustomed to accurate testing of their fuel and lubricant samples using ASTM methods, when possible, and performed on instrumentation maintained and calibrated with certified standards supplied by trusted sources such as:
- Conostan - organic-metallic blends of spectroscopy standards
- Cannon - viscosity standards
- Alpha - sulfur in oil standards traceable to NBS
- Fisher and Aldrich - standard solutions used in titrations